Strategically placed near the I-94 corridor, halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee, our two Great Lakes Warehousing facilities boast an impressive total of 600,000 square feet – perfectly accommodating for storing a diverse array of items and commodities.
• Storage of dry goods, non-refrigerated food grade products, and other non-perishables
• Over 600,000 square feet of inside storage
• Cross Docking Services
• Floor loaded and and rack storage available
• Computerized RF Inventory Management System
• Electronic Data Interface(EDI) capabilities
• Real time, on-line viewing of customer inventory
• Order fulfillment and direct shipping to customers available
• 24-hour dock services available upon request
• Pick / Pack Services
• Regional Transportation Services
• Other specialized storage, shipping and logistic services as requested
• Container loading and unloading
GLW Transport, a subsidiary of Great Lakes Warehousing, provides premier transportation services and an extensive fleet to make your shipments effortless. From refrigerated trucks to flatbeds and anything in between—GLW Transport has the capacity to move it all throughout the midwest with ease.
• GLW Transport offers a wide range of trucking services to meet your needs, whether you need LTL, FTL, Refrigerated, Boxed or Flatbed trucking.
• We are a professional company that takes pride in our work and is dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers.
• Our trucks are well maintained and serviced so that you can rest assured that your goods will arrive safely and on time.
• We have a large network of carriers that we work with, so we can always find the right truck for your shipment.
If your organization is in search of an inventory process tailored to the particular needs of its products, then you needn’t look any further than Great Lakes Warehousing. Our warehouse and logistics services are designed with the specific requirements of our customers’ products in mind for maximum efficiency.
• Great Lakes Warehousing has experience in fulfilling and distributing orders for businesses of all sizes.
• The company has a reputation for being reliable and meeting deadlines.
• Services are scalable, so you can increase or decrease the amount of fulfillment and distribution as your needs change.
• You’ll have access to a team of experts who can help you choose the right services and solutions for your business.